Tuesday, April 26, 2011
BAD BAD PAST WEEK // GOOD GOOD WEEK AHEAD
all my dear, i am so sorry i didn't keep you informed more in the past week.
the situation here got really tense, a LOT violence on the streets against the protesters, a lot of shooting. please, read for more our posts on www.cpt.org
I would love to write more from my perspective but i was busy,, still hoped i will be able to write more but my shared taxi leaves in three hours (it's 2am now), i am taking 10 day off / vacation. after i get back i will perhaps tell you more why and where I went.. :)
love to all of you
***
the situation here got really tense, a LOT violence on the streets against the protesters, a lot of shooting. please, read for more our posts on www.cpt.org
I would love to write more from my perspective but i was busy,, still hoped i will be able to write more but my shared taxi leaves in three hours (it's 2am now), i am taking 10 day off / vacation. after i get back i will perhaps tell you more why and where I went.. :)
love to all of you
***
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
it's been almost 2 months since you wrote this - you're really keeping everyone in suspense!!
good thing i know where you went :)
a.
Post a Comment