




Being a pacifist between wars is as easy as being a vegetarian between meals. (Ammon Hennacy)
"Even when they call us mad, when they call us subversives and communists and all the epithets they put on us, we know we only preach the subversive witness of the Beatitudes, which have turned everything upside down."
*
Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
It is right and it is duty.
/Oscar Romero/
*
"The dictionary definition of a Christian is one who follows Christ; kind, kindly, Christ-like. Anarchism is voluntary cooperation for good, with the right of secession. A Christian anarchist is therefore one who turns the other cheek, overturns the tables of the moneychangers, and does not need a cop to tell him how to behave. A Christian anarchist does not depend upon bullets or ballots to achieve his ideal; he achieves that ideal daily by the One-Man Revolution with which he faces a decadent, confused, and dying world."
/Ammon Hennacy/
3 comments:
Oh wow! I cut off my dreads, too! Just 2 days ago, now I have funny short hair, but it looks alot better then I expected!
But it's still blue, I just can't imagine not having blue hair anymore...
I hope you are doing well with your new work. You look like having alot of fun over there ;)
Blessings,
Chrissi
Hi Chrissi,
thanks a lot for reading and leaving a comment!
I actually didn't cut my dreadlocks,, i did cut the rest but not the dreadlocks :) they're still staying with me..
well, we have some fun too but for most of the time it's quite difficult with a number of things especially on our team.
but we had a delegation here for 11 days and they were really great.
so feeling better now :)
greetinga to you and hope to see you in the summer!!
Hi Jumper!
I finally find your blog.
I guess I need to start to follow this one... All the best and be safe!
You bro in Christ,
Miika / Finland
Post a Comment