Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Still from Kurdistan...
Dear friends,
I am truly sorry that I couldn't keep you updated in a language intelligible also for you but there has been many things going on here during my stay. I am glad that I was capable of writing these posts at least in Czech + giving at least some info in English.
Please, look at the links on the right side. You can find more updates about our work here there.
As I'm writing this I was supposed to be landing in Prague. Anita - my dear team mate - got really sick and had to leave to the US some three weeks earlier together with another dear team member. It would have been only two people with a new team member - Zach from US, who just came a couple of days ago - staying. I called my work and asked for several more days of holidays. So I'm staying here for another week (couldn't get more becuase of work), at least for a transition for Zach.
I have experienced and learned an incredible amount of things in these 6 weeks.
I hope that we will be able to meet face-to-face in not too distant futures and share our stories, mine and yours, as it's been a crazily long time since too many of You and I have seen each other last time.
with longing and love,
let The Peace engulf you,,
I am truly sorry that I couldn't keep you updated in a language intelligible also for you but there has been many things going on here during my stay. I am glad that I was capable of writing these posts at least in Czech + giving at least some info in English.
Please, look at the links on the right side. You can find more updates about our work here there.
As I'm writing this I was supposed to be landing in Prague. Anita - my dear team mate - got really sick and had to leave to the US some three weeks earlier together with another dear team member. It would have been only two people with a new team member - Zach from US, who just came a couple of days ago - staying. I called my work and asked for several more days of holidays. So I'm staying here for another week (couldn't get more becuase of work), at least for a transition for Zach.
I have experienced and learned an incredible amount of things in these 6 weeks.
I hope that we will be able to meet face-to-face in not too distant futures and share our stories, mine and yours, as it's been a crazily long time since too many of You and I have seen each other last time.
with longing and love,
let The Peace engulf you,,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment